Busy landlords who don’t want to worry about collecting rent every month can choose our Rent Collection service and relax, safe in the knowledge that we are making sure their tenants are up-to-date with rental payments and we’re ready to step in if needed,
For your further reassurance, all rental payments are protected through our Client Money Protection Scheme.
Our Rent Collection service incorporates all of our Let Only services as well as including:
- Prepare an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement.
- Set up monthly rental payments in accordance with the tenancy agreement
- Collect rent and prepare payment to you within 3 working days of receipt.
- Chase late payment of rent until the balance is cleared.
- Advise on any necessary action should arrears accrue.
- Arrange monthly rent payments direct to your bank account.
- Arrange for any legally obligated certificates.
- Rent Collection including Let Only Fee - 12% of Gross Rent for the Term of the Tenancy (10% ex vat)
To complement our ‘Let Only’ and Rent Collection’ services, we also offer additional landlord services, including:
- Preparation of annual rental statement) - £30.00
- Arrange a professional inventory report and check-in - Price varies from £95.00 to £250.00 depending on the size and contents of the property.
- Arrange annual gas safety certification - £90.00 for two appliances, plus £12.00 for each additional appliance.
- Arrange for Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) - From £90,00 depending on property size. Please request a quote.
- To arrange an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate). From £90.00 depending on property size. Please request a quote.
- Installation of Fire and Carbon Monoxide Alarms – Cost is dependent on individual property size and installations and quoted upon request.
- End-of-tenancy deep cleaning - Price depends on size, condition, and contents of the property. Please request a quote.
- Registration of the security deposit with The Deposit Protection Service - £60.00
- Negotiate deposit disputes - £60.00
- Prepare & serve Section 21 Notice - £60.00
- Carry out property inspections - £36.00
- To attend court on behalf of/with the landlord - £240.00
All prices are inclusive of VAT
Your rental property is in the safest of hands as we are members of:
Excellent service and follow ups throughout. Simon and team are the best and I will bet every property of mine with them. I only need to buy more.
Thank you very much for Simon's help all along. He is one of the most professional agencies that I have met before. He has provided me a clear procedure and an up-to-date follow-up on the...
Homecare Estates a professional estate agent, excellent service throughout the process of renting my property.
I am always very busy, moreover I know very little about the process of...