Our Let Only service is designed for experienced landlords who are looking for a new tenant, and have the time, industry knowledge and resources to manage their tenancies once we have found them their ideal new tenant.
This service includes:
- Providing an accurate market appraisal of your property.
- Marketing and promoting your property across multiple property portals such as Rightmove and Zoopla, and on our website and social media.
- Arranging appointments and conduction viewings, as required.
- Finding and selecting suitable tenants.
- Collection of holding deposit equivalent to one week's rent.
- Carrying out referencing, credit, and right-to-rent checks on all prospective tenants using a professional referencing agency.
- Negotiating any additional tenancy terms such as additional deposits for pets.
- Advising and arranging all necessary pre-tenancy checks.
- Collecting one month’s rent in advance.
- Collecting the security deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks rent, less the 1 week’s holding deposit.
- Arranging monthly rent payments direct to your bank account.
- Arranging check-ins and end-of-tenancy checkouts.
- Processing renewal extensions, and tenancy terminations.
- Sending renewal letters to tenants and landlords approximately 9 to 10 weeks before the end of the tenancy term.
Let Only Fee - 9.6% of Gross Rent for the Term of the Tenancy (8% ex vat)
To complement our Let Only service, we also offer additional landlord services, including:
- Preparation of an assured shorthold tenancy agreement (AST) - £60.00
- Arrange a professional inventory report and check-in - Price varies from £95.00 to £250.00 depending on the size and contents of the property.
- Arrange annual gas safety certification - £90.00 for two appliances, plus £12.00 for each additional appliance.
- Arrange for Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) - From £90,00 depending on property size. Please request a quote.
- To arrange an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate). From £90.00 depending on property size. Please request a quote.
- End-of-tenancy deep cleaning - Price dependant on size, condition and contents of the property. Please request a quote.
- Registration of the security deposit with The Deposit Protection Service - £60.00
- Negotiate deposit disputes - £60.00
- Prepare & serve Section 21 Notice - £60.00
- Carry out property inspections - £36.00
- To attend court on behalf of/with the landlord - £240.00
All prices are inclusive of VAT
Your rental property is in safe hands as we are members of:
Excellent service and follow ups throughout. Simon and team are the best and I will bet every property of mine with them. I only need to buy more.
Thank you very much for Simon's help all along. He is one of the most professional agencies that I have met before. He has provided me a clear procedure and an up-to-date follow-up on the...
Homecare Estates a professional estate agent, excellent service throughout the process of renting my property.
I am always very busy, moreover I know very little about the process of...