Let Only - 8% (of the gross rent for the term of the tenancy + VAT) 9.6% (inclusive of VAT)
This fee includes:
• Providing a market appraisal of your property.
• Marketing and promoting your property.
• Arranging appointments and attending viewings, where applicable.
• Finding and selecting suitable tenants.
• Negotiating terms for the tenancy.
• Carrying out reference, credit and right to rent checks on all prospective tenants using a professional referencing agency.
• Advising and arranging all necessary pre-tenancy checks.
• Collecting one month’s rent in advance.
• Collecting the security deposit, normally £200 above the monthly rent. Can be negotiated higher if necessary.
• Arranging monthly rent payments direct to your bank account.
• Arranging appointments for check-ins.
• Arranging end of tenancy check-outs, renewal extensions and tenancy termination.
• Sending if renewing letter to tenants and landlords approximately 9 to 10 weeks before the end of the tenancy term.
Additional Services (subject to charge)
• Draft an assured shorthold tenancy agreement - £60.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• Arrange a professional inventory report and check-in - Price varies from £95.00 to £250.00 depending on size and contents of property.
• Arrange the annual gas safety certificate - £90.00 (inclusive of VAT) up to two appliances. Extra £12.00 (inclusive of VAT) for each additional appliance.
• To arrange an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate). From £90.00 (inclusive of VAT) depending on size of property.
• To arrange end of tenancy cleaning - Price depends on size and contents of property. Price on application.
• Lodging the security deposit with The Deposit Protection Service - £60.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• Negotiate deposit disputes - £60.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• Prepare & serve Section 21 Notice - £60.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• Carry out mid-term inspections - £36.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• To attend court on behalf of/with the landlord - £240.00 (inclusive of VAT)
Homecare Estates is a part of the National Federation of Property Professionals Client Money Protection Scheme through their membership of ARLA Propertymark (The Association of Residential Letting Agents)
Homecare Estates is a member of The Property Ombudsman being the largest letting's redress scheme in the UK.
Register your interest by contacting us today and we can start talking about which service is best for you.