Full Management - 15% (of the gross rent for the term of the tenancy + VAT) 18% (inclusive of VAT)
Includes all services referred to in Rent Collection and in addition:
• Rent Protection with Legal Expenses (Nil Policy Excess)
• Carry out regular inspections. Normally every 3-4 months.
• Assist you on any insurance claims.
• Process deposit repayment and arbitrate if any disputes arise.
• Prepare & serve Section 21 Notice as and when required.
• Prepare an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
• Arranging EPC (Energy performance certificate).
• Arranging Annual gas safety check.
• Open and close utility accounts between tenancies.
• Provide an annual rental statement, if required.
• Provide free sales valuation on request.
• Loyalty sales fee.
Additional Services (Subject to charge)
• To attend court on behalf or with the landlord - £240.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• To instruct a professional inventory company to compile an inventory report - Price varies from £95.00 to £250.00 depending on size and contents of property.
• To arrange the annual gas safety check & certificate - £90.00 (inclusive of VAT) for up to two appliances.
• To arrange the EPC (Energy Performance Certificate). Renewed every 10 years - £90.00 (inclusive of VAT) for properties up to two bedrooms. £102.00 (inclusive of VAT) for properties up to three bedrooms. £114.00 (inclusive of VAT) for properties up to four bedrooms. £126.00 (inclusive of VAT) for properties up to five bedrooms.
• To arrange electrical certificate, if required - rice/estimate provided by electrician free of charge.
Homecare Estates is a part of the National Federation of Property Professionals Client Money Protection Scheme through their membership of ARLA Propertymark (The Association of Residential Letting Agents)
Homecare Estates is a member of The Property Ombudsman being the largest letting's redress scheme in the UK.
Register your interest by contacting us today and we can start talking about which service is best for you.