To all our customers, we hope you’re keeping well & safe in these very difficult times. As per Government guidelines, we will be returning to our office, we will be working on reduced staffing levels. We look forward to returning to some form of normality soon and assure you that we will be taking all necessary precautions to protect our customers, clients, and staff.
Homecare Estates– Covid Secure Statement
‘Stay Alert, Control the Virus, Save Lives’
To help protect our teams and our customers we have taken the following actions:
1. We have carried out a risk assessment of our business and our premises and have shared this assessment with the people who work for us.
2. Our office is open, but by appointment only. We will limit the number of people on our premises at any one time.
3. Where people do visit our office then social distancing measures will be followed.
4. Where possible we have taken all reasonable steps to allow our team to work from home
5. We have increased cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures both in our office and for teams who are out and about meeting clients
6. We promote virtual and online methods of transactions including viewings and valuations and live open house viewings
7. Where face to face contact is required we will ensure we ask 3 basic questions before any meeting takes place this includes if anyone is showing symptoms of Covid-19, if they are self-isolating or anyone in their household is self-isolating or if they are shielding anyone in their household.
8. With face to face viewings we will not permit anymore than 2 viewers at anyone time and these will be from the same household
9. Where a face to face meeting is to take place, we will issue written confirmation on exactly what will happen at the meeting to ensure all parties are fully aware of the process and what to expect
10. We will not allow any face to face open house viewings
11. We will wear PPE where requested, where we are dealing Covid vulnerable people, where social distancing cannot be maintained, or where anyone would prefer to wear them
12. Any equipment which we use including camera’s, property keys, etc will be fully sanitised after each use
13. We will avoid any physical contact and regrettably decline any offer of refreshments in people’s homes or provide any refreshments in our office to any visitors.
Working together we are doing ‘our bit’ to help prevent any second phase of this virus and we thank you for your understanding and support. If we can be of any assistance or you have any queries, at all, please do give us a call on 020 8395 8111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.